Here you'll find Bay Area Bike Share's trip data for public use. So whether you're a designer, developer, or just plan curious, feel free to download it and bring it to life!
Note that we will be releasing trip data twice a year: once in March and once in September.Winners of the 2014 Bay Area Bike Share Data Challenge can be viewed here!
- Bike number
- Trip start day and time
- Trip end day and time
- Trip start station
- Trip end station
- Rider type – Annual or Casual (24-hour or 3-day member)
- If an annual member trip, it will also include the member’s home zip code
- Weather information per day per service area
- Bike and dock availability per minute per station
- Access our feed at bayareabikeshare.com/stations/json
- No API key needed, however apps should not fetch this feed more than once per minute
Each trip is anonymized and includes:
The data set also includes:
Separately, participants may use our live JSON feed:
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.