Here you'll find Bay Area Bike Share's trip data for public use. So whether you're a designer, developer, or just plan curious, feel free to download it and bring it to life!
Note that we will be releasing our next round of trip data in August.Winners of the 2014 Bay Area Bike Share Data Challenge can be viewed here!
- Bike number
- Trip start day and time
- Trip end day and time
- Trip start station
- Trip end station
- Rider type – Annual or Casual (24-hour or 3-day member)
- If an annual member trip, it will also include the member’s home zip code
- Weather information per day per service area
- Bike and dock availability per minute per station
- Access our feed at bayareabikeshare.com/stations/json
- No API key needed, however apps should not fetch this feed more than once per minute
Each trip is anonymized and includes:
The data set also includes:
Separately, participants may use our live JSON feed:
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.